Wednesday, December 17, 2008

We interrupt this message...


... My Salon article (http://www.salon.com/mwt/feature/2008/12/09/kit_naylor/) has generated 732 comments so far and an interview on a local radio show:

Click this link: http://www.fm1071.com/ondemand/index.shtml?audioid=862
(if you can't click, copy and paste to your browser)

Show: Stephanie & Meredith
Date: Wednesday, December 10th, 2008 - Hour 2

The piece has provoked quite a bit of controversy and I'm very excited about it; several agents have expressed interest in seeing the book proposal, and I am therefore optimistic about selling my manuscript for "Basking in Solitude: 52 ways to love living alone."

Do leave a comment if you care to.

Old rugby buddies from the '70s era at Carleton say they're taking bets on who's going to be the one to break the 15-year streak. "None of you losers, that's for sure." I tell them. "And whoever does is going to have to pitch me some serious woo."

1 comment:

Myrna CG Mibus said...

Kit, I just listened to the radio spot and read your essay - Fabulous!!! You are gutsy and a great writer and I'm so glad your essay is out there for so many people to read. Also so glad to hear that it's bringing attention to your book. Best of luck and thanks for keeping me on the Algonquin mailing list. I'll get to a hotdish sometime this year. Myrna